Cobra is an aftermarket cruiser product manufacturer, offering a full line of performance parts and accessories. Cobra Engineering in Yorba Linda is representative of a high quality company with cutting-edge features and products.
Cobra Engineering has recently released the Fi2000 PowrPro, a new CVT (Continuously Variable Tuning) product that is set to be a revolutionary standard of it’s kind. “It will be the last FI tuner you will need for your bike.”
Why you want an Fi2000 PowrPro?
- No dyno testing to determine the right map.
- No confusing computer-mapping downloads to select and install.
- No welding hassles with O2 sensors or costly pipe changes.
- PowrPro will always supply optimum fuel ratios wherever you find yourself riding tomorrow, next month or next year.
- It’s like having the best custom map-writing software and a dyno operator tuning your fuel delivery 80 times a second, every time you crank open the throttle.
- Tunes the acceleration fuel delivery in every gear, with every roll on, every environmental change, and every engine mod, whether you’re lugging the engine or winding it out to redline: PowrPro reacts, verifies and adjusts instantaneously to current riding conditions.
- No matter what kind of new hardware you install on your bike–a new exhaust system, a freer-flowing air filter setup or even a big-bore hop-up kit with high-performance cams, PowrPro continues to analyze and tune your engine for peak performance.
Recent Insurance Articles:
Contact me for any questions you may have regarding your insurance
Mike Spicer / 714-255-5650 / email@example.com